PROCEDURES FOR GRANTING NEW VISA FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS IN VIETNAM
Application for a visa to a foreign investor to establish a company in Vietnam
Foreign investors who set up or contributed capital to companies operating in Vietnam are subject to visa or temporary residence cards for long-term business activities in Vietnam. The visa stamp issued to the investor is denoted by the telephone number, and the maximum duration for each visa issuance is 01 year (12 months). In case investors want to stay longer, they can apply for a temporary residence card for a period not exceeding 5 years.
I. Legal basis for visa application for foreign investors.
Law No. 47/2014 / QH2013 – Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
Circular No. 04/2015 / TT-BCA specifies forms of papers related to the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
II. Visa application for foreigners is an investor in Vietnam
1. A certified copy of the business license / investment license.
2. A seal specimen registration certificate or a copy of the notice on the posting of information on seal specimen of the enterprise on the national enterprise registration portal.
3. Form NA16 Registration form of seal and signature of the legal representative of the enterprise operating in Vietnam
Note: If enterprises and organizations have already submitted the dossiers in Section 2.3 once, the following cases shall not be re-filed at the Immigration Office.
4. Form NA5 Application for visa, visa, visa extension, extension of temporary residence for foreigners in Vietnam
5. The original passport is still valid as stipulated
7. Temporary residence registration form as prescribed.
III. Apply for a visa for a foreign investor
Enterprises may submit to the Exit and Entry Management Department or the Immigration Department of the provincial / municipal Public Security Service in the locality where the enterprise has its head office.
IV. Time limit for processing visa applications for foreigners: According to current regulations, it is 05 working days from the date the enterprise submits complete and valid dossiers as prescribed.
If the business or organization has questions about the application procedures for new visa or visa extension for foreigners visa please contact us for advice.
Contact: 0918.104.22.168 – 0225.3.852.698